Monday 29 April 2019

SECRET HISTORY OF LYME DISEASE AND A BIOWEAPONS LINK.





UNDER OUR SKIN Director Andy Abrahams Wilson interviews Kris Newby, author of "Bitten: The Secret History of Lyme Disease and Biological Weapons." May 1, 2019 – UnderOurSkin.com

From Kris Newby Senior Producer of Under our Skin.
'I’m happy to announce that my narrative nonfiction book, “BITTEN: The Secret History of Lyme Disease and Biological Weapons,” can now be pre-ordered from your favorite book retailer: https://www.harpercollins.com/9780062896278/bitten/

About 5 years ago, I received a videotaped interview of Lyme discoverer Willy Burgdorfer saying that the Lyme disease outbreak was caused by a bioweapons experiment gone wrong. It was a stunning confession given his reputation, and I knew I couldn’t walk away from it.


BITTEN takes readers on my investigation of this claim, starting with Willy’s role in weaponizing ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes for the U.S. military’s bioweapons program, and ending with evidence supporting the theory that this epidemic began around Long Island Sound in 1968 as fallout from a secret bioweapons release.' 



No comments:

Post a Comment